Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: x-men 3: charles is STILL alive

Default x-men 3: charles is STILL alive

I'm sure you all have heard about this all ready, but I just want to point a few things out.

First off, if you watch the after-credits scene (on youtube.com), you will see that a woman named moira/myra is checking on one of her patients. This was the exact same person from the video in professor X's class when he was teaching about moving people's minds into another body.

From what I remember, this moira girl was suppost to have been professor X's girlfriend in the comic books. Professor X knew what patients she had so he transferred himself into one of her patients which was in a coma. He then said to her "hello moira". She instantly knew it was him for some reason, possibly because she changed her name or something.

So basically and technically, professor X is still alive even though we saw him get killed. Also, this could be a new window of oppertunity for another X-men movie, but the professor would probably be in a different body.

What are your views on this?

whew, I think I will stop typing now...

Phook

Default Re: x-men 3: charles is STILL alive

I always knew that charles is still alive, although I don't believe that there will be a new X-men moive...
    The cool people: Everyone
    Losers/Noobs: No one

Sorry if my English isn't really good, I'm not from an English-speaking country.

I'm a soccer/video games fan, so whenever you want to chat with me about soccer or VG feel free to Private Message me

Monday, August 14th, 2006
    LA Daily News reports that X-Men executive producer Lauren Shuler Donner is currently working on the cast for a 4th installment in the movie franchise. Renegotiations would be needed to secure the main stars of the previous three films.

Donner says "The newer cast members are signed, and the older cast members are not." Considering the older names involved -- Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Romijn, Famke Janssen and Anna Paquin -- that could run into a huge chunk of money.

All that's putting the cart before the wolverine, of course, since Hugh Jackman is set to reprise his role as the manicure-challenged mutant superhero in his own film. "Next, we're going to do 'Wolverine,' but not before the end of the year because he's in the Baz Luhrmann film," she says of the filmmaker's untitled Australian epic with Nicole Kidman. However, "We have the script and are working on it."

Shuler Donner reports, "We also have 'Young Magneto' in development."

Sooo xmen-4 is being developed
    I'm a proud Pastafarian

Charles can't die. Its kinda obvious they way the killed him off, it was too soon into the third movie.

But like ODC, I have heard numerous times about more of these movies being made. There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago. let me see if I can drag it up for you.

I found the thread. my mistake though. lol your the one who made the one I was thinking of.

Donner says "The newer cast members are signed, and the older cast members are not." Considering the older names involved -- Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Romijn, Famke Janssen and Anna Paquin -- that could run into a huge chunk of money.

There having new actors?

NEOLIFE.

My Kadoatery Help/FAQ

http://www.neofreaks.org/showthread.php?t=21884

And I was convinced that it was the final movie since three people died. O.o But thanks for that info

ya my bro said to stay till the end of the movie for the clip

the credits were long clip was short

that movie was amazing \

i loved it

Even if there is going to be a new movie, they will probably have the money to get the original actors back, apart from the professor because his body was blown to bits. Since his body is destroyed, it is obvious that they planned to bring the professor back but in a different body, in other words, a new actor to replace him.

As for the others, wolverine and magneto will be making their own seperate movies, but when you think about it, the new x-men 4 can't come out too soon because it will collide with the two single movies.

phew.. so, if there is gonna be a new x-men4, it willl not come out for like another 5 years instead of three. ok maybe less, but you get the idea

i wonder how far back young magneto will go, im more interested in that than wolverine, i wonder if young magneto will include his wife and his two children, anyways im getting kind of annoyed , that there making a wolverine movie , they said they cant include gambit because his story is too complex, well they should make a gambit movie not a wolverine movie, i mean the second and third movie was pretty much wolverine, i hope at least they find some way to work in gambit in the fourth movie since they have ample time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast